BRAZILIAN SERIE A
BOTAFOGO VS CHAPECOENSE
- There have been less than 2.5 goals scored in the last 9 games of Chapecoense.
- Botafogo have kept clean sheets in 6 of their last 7 home games and are also the second highest scorers on home soil in the Brazilian Serie A.
- Chapecoense have conceded an average of 1.61 goals a game away from home this campaign.
- Botafogo won 3 of last 4 home games
- Chapecoense netted just 8 times in last 10 games
- Chapecoense lost 5 of last 10 league games
- Visitors conceded twice in 3 of last 13 games
HEAD TO HEAD
- Chapeco lead the head-to-head with 3 wins and 2 losses from their 5 Serie A meetings with Botafogo so far.
- Only one of those five games saw both teams scoring or over 2.5 goals.
- At home, Botafogo’s 2 home matches against Chapeco resulted in a win and a loss.
- Goalkeeper Gatito Fernández, currently on international duty (although unlikely to play for Paraguay), may have to be rushed back home if backup Jefferson doesn’t recover from illness in time. to start. Chilean attacking midfielder Leonardo Valencia is suspended. Jonas and Pimpao are unlikely to play having only just returned to training.
- João Pedro has returned to training but will play no part. A late call will be made on Arthur, who has been struggling with illness.
Double chance 1 or 2 @ 1.30 odds
|KAZAKHSTAN SUPERLIGA||shakhter karagandy vs astana||Astana win-1 Euro Handicap||1.55|
|SERBIA FA CUP||red star belgrade vs fk dinamo vranje||Red star Belgrade -1 Euro Handicap||1.40|